Guest Post Policy – Updated on 31st July 2023
Welcome to TechXplore ! We are excited to receive contributions from anyone interested in sharing high-quality content with our community. Kindly go though guest post policy for our website.
General Editorial Guidelines:
1. Article Length: Your submission should consist of a minimum of 1500 words.
2. Spelling and Grammar: Ensure your article is free of any spelling or grammar errors. You may use Grammarly for proofreading.
3. Originality: Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Submissions containing copied content from external sources will not be accepted.
4. Media Content: Feel free to include custom images, videos, and gifs to enhance your article’s engagement.
5. No Promotions: Guest posts should refrain from promoting products or services, unless it is a sponsored article.
6. Backlinks: You may include backlink to your own website within the guest post.
7. Welcome Topics: We encourage submissions related to Women Health, lifestyle, Emerging Technologies, Gadgets and similar topics.
8. Other Topics: Visit to our website About Us page to know more about detailed topics you can write for.
Guest Author Profile:
Your guest post can be published under your name, and you have the option to provide your full name and email address to create an author profile on our website.
If you believe your guest post idea aligns with Self Made Millennials’ content, please email your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org Include a brief description of the article, a title idea, your full name, and a brief introduction of yourself along with relevant links to your website or other pages.
Review and Publication:
Upon acceptance of your guest post idea, you will receive a response within 10 days. You will have ample time to create your blog post, and we can also provide extensions when necessary.
Our editorial team reserves the right to edit your post for content and clarity, and may request one round of revision if needed. Some portions of your post might be added or removed to enhance its relevance.
As a guest post author, you will have the opportunity to review the edited article before publication. We do not publish articles without the guest author’s approval. However, please note that we retain the right to reject a guest post at any stage.
Changes to Guest Post Policy:
This guest post policy may be revised at any time without prior notice. However, the date of the latest amendment will always be stated at the beginning of this page.
Please ensure all submissions are written in the English language.
We look forward to receiving your valuable contributions and sharing them with our vibrant community of self-made individuals!
For more details Kindly reach to our contact us page.